Green Tea Benefits: Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss

SHARE:

if you have weight problem then you are right place"loss your weight with green tea

Green Tea Benefits Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss

Green Tea Benefits: Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss

Green Tea Benefits: Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss


If you want to lose some weight and keep it off without starving yourself and doing a lot of hours of vigorous exercising, then here is your solution.


Benefits


Green tea helps to lose weight and keep it off.  I use the Liquid Soft-Gels Green Tea Fat Burner and drink the brewed green tea as well. (Now, you don’t have to drink the brewed green tea with the soft gels like I did, but it certainly helps).

I had lost 20 pounds of fat using green tea.  I do not have the “jiggle” on my sides anymore and I can finally see my abs.

I use the Liquid Soft-Gels Green Tea Fat Burner and drink the brewed green tea as well. I had lost 20 pounds of fat using green tea. You must follow the instructions on the bottle for the full effect of your desired weight loss.

When the green tea soft-gels are taken in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and exercise, they will help you achieve your weight loss goals. The green tea soft gels are to be an addition to your daily diet and exercise plan.

Take two (2) soft-gels in the morning and two (2) in the afternoon with meals and a full glass of water. Green Tea Fat Burner contains caffeine, so if caffeine is a problem for you do not take at night.


How To Use Green Tea


 First things first… 

I eliminated all fast food, processed food, and even some boxed foods (such as those instant meals in a box). They are loaded with chemicals not meant for human consumption and ridiculous amounts of sodium.

(one should have no more than 1 Tsp of sodium a day). Sodium causes the body to retain water in which case can cause what is called “water weight.” Also diet foods and drinks that contain aspartame.

Aspartame is what is considered the “sweet poison” and has roughly 100 different side effects and #1 on the list was headaches and also on the list was weight gain.

Replace all those bad types of foods with healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
What I did to lose the weight and feel better than ever was eat my fruit and whole grains in the morning: Apple, orange, banana, water melon, peaches, etc.

(You may choose any kind of fruit you like but, at least, 5 pieces of fruit every morning).You need 10 ounces of whole grains throughout the day so I would have maybe 2 slices of whole grains bread (toast) or 1 or 2 whole grain bagels with my fruit and a multivitamin.

(I would recommend a vitamin that is the closest to the actual food).

For lunch, I had a large veggie bowl that consisted of lettuce, tomatoes, onion, garlic powder, cucumber, celery, baby carrots, multicolored bell peppers,  cauliflower, broccoli, and radishes along with whole grain bread, or whole grain crackers.

Use a variety of veggies you like so as not to get bored with the same thing every day. (I used no dressing in my veggie bowls. Store bought dressings, although very tasty, would be counter-productive to the purpose of eating the veggie bowl).

As a snack, I made fruit kabobs, carrot sticks, a small fruit salad (just a bowl with sliced fruit and nothing else), a couple celery sticks with low-fat peanut butter, or some whole grain crackers with low-fat cheese, and a bunch of grapes.

For dinner, (low salt, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, and as little grease and oil as possible).  A sensible dinner of 4oz  broiled or grilled boneless/skinless chicken breast along with steamed green beans, a glass of milk, 2 whole grain dinner rolls, and applesauce.

(this is just an example of one of my dinners).


Exercise Must Be Take


Exercise: I was always active so I added a routine in the morning before I ate breakfast.

I would get in my computer desk chair and start to slowly twist my upper part of my body (arms out) one way while my lower part twisted the other way and doing a partial crunch keeping the abs flexed.

This helps to stretch out my muscles.  Then I would slowly pick up speed.  After a little while, I would feel my sides start to ache.

Then I would keep twisting my lower part of my body and then reach upwards with my arms one at a time like I was climbing a wall.

After a while, my shoulders would get tired.  I did this for 5-10 minutes before every meal and before I went to bed at night (after a hot shower).


This routine I did as an addition to my active daily routine.  You can adjust the time for as long as you want to do the routine depending on you daily activities.

COMMENTS

Name

Bollywood,20,Celeb News,1,Celebrities,1,eyes makeup,9,Fashion & Beauty,5,Health & Fitness,3,Hollywood,23,Lip Makeup,2,Lollywood,3,Skin Care,21,
ltr
item
Celebrities Funda: Green Tea Benefits: Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss
Green Tea Benefits: Drinking Green Tea for Weight Loss
if you have weight problem then you are right place"loss your weight with green tea
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhofcT28i_BtjrEZwv9QlGr4DBFl2unLMeib61O7fgKFzhyE2zv_t18scitXxxWuwCZ7wSFCtKJmIHJpJrM6uf8HgtwCs1dFIdV4-6XYKXaIA6FODI2m-KxDiDDKyJyTflAxyMMOd8z8hPe/s400/Green+Tea+Benefits+Drinking+Green+Tea+for+Weight+Loss.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhofcT28i_BtjrEZwv9QlGr4DBFl2unLMeib61O7fgKFzhyE2zv_t18scitXxxWuwCZ7wSFCtKJmIHJpJrM6uf8HgtwCs1dFIdV4-6XYKXaIA6FODI2m-KxDiDDKyJyTflAxyMMOd8z8hPe/s72-c/Green+Tea+Benefits+Drinking+Green+Tea+for+Weight+Loss.jpg
Celebrities Funda
http://fillp.blogspot.com/2017/08/fast-weight-loss-with-green-tea.html
http://fillp.blogspot.com/
http://fillp.blogspot.com/
http://fillp.blogspot.com/2017/08/fast-weight-loss-with-green-tea.html
true
3879515419385565390
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy