Lose Weight: Use Coconut Oil to Lose Weight Reviews

SHARE:

If you have heavy weight problem then i have a solution to lose weight quickly by coconut oil. If you want to lose your weight weight then must read my article.

Lose Weight Use Coconut Oil to Lose Weight
Lose Weight: Use Coconut Oil to Lose Weight 
Lose Weight: Use Coconut Oil to Lose Weight Reviews

42 years old, 6’4, and weighed in at 256.6 pounds on average. In this four month experiment.
I am back to a size 34 from size 36-38. I am healthier than I have ever been. I do not get the acid reflux at all anymore.
My skin has never looked but the way I look at dieting. , I noticed some astounding changes in weight loss. I went from 256.6 pounds to 230.0 am pounds.
I am not plagued with headaches like I used to be. My body is no longer in the “Acidic” stage and has moved into the “Alkaline” stage (More on that later).
I do not feel tired and run down halfway through the day anymore. Even my teeth are a lot whiter. On the day of this writing.
I am 225.4 pounds from the original 256.6 pounds when I started. That is a total loss of 31.2 pounds in this time frame.
So, you want to know what my secret is? It’s nothing new really.
 I experimented with all the research I had done over that last few years dealing with health, nutrition, nutrients, vitamins, minerals, diet, etc.
 And put together a little regimen that anyone can From the second week of July have been on a very special food diet that completely changed do if they want to get healthier and stay that way. Are you ready… Here it goes:

Read labels food

It’s vitally important to read the labels of the foods you buy and eat/drink and understand what they mean. What you eat/drink matters greatly.
Chemicals and GMO’s are placed in most processed foods and instant foods. Why would you want to eat something that has a very long list of ingredients?
 Most of the world’s corn and soybean supply are GMO’s. GMO’s are a big thing and most people want to avoid them if possible, but they can be hidden in the labels.
For example, High Fructose Corn Syrup is made from GM corn (Genetically Modified corn) and therefore is a GMO. If corn and/or soybean is listed in the ingredients, then there is a good chance they are GMO’s.
 Obvious GMO’sare Modified food starch, Modified corn starch, etc.Another hidden baddie is Tran’s fat, even though the nutrients label says 0 trans fat if you read the ingredients, a lot of the time there will be something called hydrogenated, well hydrogenated, or partially hydrogenated ingredients.
 These are trans fats and trans fats cause so many health problems.For more information on GMO's visit:

Remove the Bad

I completely avoided all foods and drinks that had anything hydrogenated or modified, high fructose corn syrup, corn, soybean, or a ridiculous amount of sodium in the ingredients.

If the sodium was above 200mg per serving I wouldn’t buy/eat/drink it. (Too much sodium is another problem I will explain a little later).

Also if there is a ridiculous amount of sugar and/or fake sugar (AKA: artificial sweeteners) I avoid it like the plague.

No fast food at all, no packaged meals, no instant foods, no sodas, and no instant meals.

I even gave up most bread, crackers, and cereals because of the bad stuff listed in their ingredients.

Replace with the Good

I replaced these bad foods with fresh local, organic raw fruits and veggies (including the honey).These foods I ate every couple hours.

I mainly had fruit in the morning ( I drank lemon water or cherry water as well, but I didn’t do that every morning, and I filter my own water using a Brita filter pitcher I will not ever drink tap water unless it is properly filtered first).

I chose which veggies I was going eat throughout the day and ate them every couple hours mixing in some fruit like tomatoes and cucumbers.
(Yes, these are actually fruits because they produce seeds inside like other fruits).
Then in the afternoon, I have one large baked potato every day (sometimes two if I am hungry in the evening) and after it cools, I eat it like an apple with mustard on each bite.
Mustard is also vital in maintaining a healthy body (More on that later). Added to all this… coconut oil.

Coconut oil has multiple health benefits when eaten every day. I have been eating 2-3 spoons of it every day.

I will also melt it down and pour a little bit over my veggie bowl instead of store bought salad dressing.

I love coconut so I put it on everything especially when cooking and baking.

(If you do not like coconut, then you can get the refined that removes the scent and taste but make sure it is still cold pressed NON-GMO, and only one ingredient: Organic coconut oil).
The foods I cook like steak and pork steak I use olive oil or coconut oil cooking spray (lightly) and then pour some water into the pan and cook with water.

I do not use butter (which is really fake butter anyway and filled with chemicals and GMO’s) grease or any of those fake oils like corn oils or vegetable oils.

COMMENTS

Name

Bollywood,20,Celeb News,1,Celebrities,1,eyes makeup,9,Fashion & Beauty,5,Health & Fitness,3,Hollywood,23,Lip Makeup,2,Lollywood,3,Skin Care,21,
ltr
item
Celebrities Funda: Lose Weight: Use Coconut Oil to Lose Weight Reviews
Lose Weight: Use Coconut Oil to Lose Weight Reviews
If you have heavy weight problem then i have a solution to lose weight quickly by coconut oil. If you want to lose your weight weight then must read my article.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEij7NVsM7SZprk5rQHtgmMaZJ-6FPcbulyf5W8hLlXFoMgMiOK9CDHi8KI-sXH9ALieFajB1PtPvExO7K9sAy1ED_NgWGq45inDj8LGECzlmV-drcvC3AaOf2HBct7FFVt4_XeLlE-6NxJi/s640/Lose+Weight+Use+Coconut+Oil+to+Lose+Weight.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEij7NVsM7SZprk5rQHtgmMaZJ-6FPcbulyf5W8hLlXFoMgMiOK9CDHi8KI-sXH9ALieFajB1PtPvExO7K9sAy1ED_NgWGq45inDj8LGECzlmV-drcvC3AaOf2HBct7FFVt4_XeLlE-6NxJi/s72-c/Lose+Weight+Use+Coconut+Oil+to+Lose+Weight.jpg
Celebrities Funda
https://fillp.blogspot.com/2017/09/lose-weight-use-coconut-oil.html
https://fillp.blogspot.com/
http://fillp.blogspot.com/
http://fillp.blogspot.com/2017/09/lose-weight-use-coconut-oil.html
true
3879515419385565390
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy